We have safety measures in place to maintain a safe environment, while still allowing a great experience. The overall goal is to limit exposure for all attendees by efficiently keeping people moving and eliminating touch points. Here are some safety protocols we will be implementing:
- Facial coverings (not buffs or neck gaiters) are encouraged when social distancing cannot be maintained, including at the start and after finishing. It is the athlete's choice regarding use of a facial covering while competing.
- Approved disinfectant will be located at high traffic points.
- Regular disinfecting of common touch points will occur.
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms you should not participate in the live event but you can transfer to a challenge event.
- Registration should be completed prior to arrival. Registration will be open until 6:30am Saturday, Sept 25, 2021.
- If needed, any onsite registration will be done via your personal cell phone.
- Packet pickup will be at the Statehouse Convention Center and Masks are REQUIRED while inside. Please observe social distancing policies.
- Aid stations will not be offering hand ups. Cups will be placed on table for the athlete to grab on their own.
- Common touch points will be manned by volunteers to reduce multiple touchpoints.
- Food and refreshments will be single serve or served to you by a volunteer.
- Please follow social distancing.
Start / Finish
- To allow for proper social distancing, starts will be by corral. To allow participants to spread out, please stay within your corral. Please stay clear of the start area until your group is called.
- After finishing, please pick up your medal and single serve snacks and refreshments from the designated area. When waiting for all members of your party, face coverings and social distancing are encouraged.
- An email will be sent with instructions on viewing your results online.
Thanks for your assistance in ensuring we make this event as safe as possible for everyone and to help us keep having events!