When does registration open?
Online registration opens March 2 at 8:00am! Register early to get the best price!
How much does registration cost?
Prices range from $30-$140 depending on what distance and time when you sign up. A price chart is located on our website under Event Information.
What do I receive with my entry fee?
- Your Registration Packet (see “What is included in the registration packet” Question # 5)
- An organized starting system grouping riders by estimated finishing time per group.
- Well stocked (drinks, food items, port-a-johns, first aid and more) aid stations approximately every 10 miles
- A well-marked course.
- Police controlled traffic support across the entire course. We have 100+ emergency personnel spread across the course.
- Medical services stationed along the route that can be dispatched as needed.
- Sag services that will bring you in if you are unable to continue.
- On course bike mechanics. These float on a zone defense model and cover sections of the route and my take 15 – 30 min in some cases more to arrive at your location
- A full behind the scenes Communication network connecting, Aid Stations, Medical, Police, Bike mechanics, Sag support and the event Command center.
- A memorable Finish line on the edge of the Arkansas River.
- A unique finisher medal for all those who complete the ride.
- Finish line announcer
- Finish line and on course photography
- Access to the Finale’ Fest area
- Free Food, beer and beverages
- Free Photo backdrop for your use
- Free Massage
- Free Live music
- Free Festival (shaded) seating areas
- Free Bag Check
- Free Bike racking
- On site food trucks if you would like to purchase food items