The BDB100 reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel any event for safety concerns. This may include severe weather, security issues, construction, accidents or other issues that may affect the safety of participants. When possible and if feasible an event may be reschedule. There is NO guarantee that it could, can or will be rescheduled. Cancellation/postponement decisions will be made as early as possible on event day or prior to, if possible.
No refunds or credits will be provided under any circumstances if you choose not to attend.
Division or Distance Change Policy:
Participants dropping into a lower price division will not receive refunds.
Participants upgrading into a higher price division must pay the difference as of the date of notice to the BDB 100. This payment will be collected at packet pick-up prior to receiving your race packet.
The BDB100 has a "No Refund Policy"
If we are notified prior to the start of the event that you are not able to attend, we will issue a coupon code to be used for your entry in next year's ride.
Packets for those not attending:
If for any reason you do not attend and you wish to receive your Tee Shirt and goodie bag (if goodie bags were done). A completed post event request form must be received at our offices within 21 day after the event. The Form must be accompanied by payment of $10 for shipping these items. (post event form here)
All requested packets with payment will be batched and shipped out at one time.
It is anticipated that this batch shipment will occur roughly 35 days post event.
If for any reason you do not attend, we will not be able to guarantee that any particular shirt size will be available for shipment.
A Participant may not transfer their entry to another with out express authorization from the BDB100. Authorized transfers will be be provided a coupon code for the entry price at the time the original registration was made. It will be the original registrants responsibility to provide the coupon code to the individual they wish to transfer to. The new registrant will be responsible for any entry fee cost differentials. After Sept 10th, we will not be able to accommodate further transfers.
Foul Weather Policy:
Please note these are contingency plans for foul weather and are being posted so that you will know what actions could take place if one or more of the following scenarios occur. Given weather or other safety issues can change quickly, it is possible that actions other then these posted here could occur. However these causes and actions are the most likely.
Severe Thunderstorms at start time
Result to Race: If severe thunderstorms are occurring at start time, the start will be delayed up to 1 hour. After the 1 hour rain delay, the event may be canceled or shortened. Chance of occurrence is low given historic weather data.
Arkansas River above flood stage and Portions of the Course are under water:
Race Management will do its best to re-route the course around the flooded areas so as to maintain as close as possible the published distances. Chance of occurrence is low given historic weather data.a.