The reason to participate in either the Solo In-person Challenge or Driveway Challenge Virtual BDB100...the SWAG package along with the event t-shirt and finisher medal. A full explanation of what the virtual events entail are below. And also check out the goodies below!
What is In-Person Solo Challenge?
If you're still coming to Arkansas and wan to ride one of the BDB100 courses, albeit on your own and unsupported before 12/31/2020. You can complete on your own any time between 9/25 - 12/31 on the course of your choice. We will have a fun and interactive app, RaceJoy, to provide riders with downloadable routes and turn-by-turn directions, with assistance of GPS by phone, you can post results of your ride. Remember the courses will not be marked and there will be no support. Pick a distance which works for you and then enjoy the SWAG for participating.
Athletes who register and/or those already registered who choose to move to the In-Person Solo Challenge will be able to pick up their packets and any clothing which was ordered during the following times:
- Friday, September 25th from 2pm - 7pm
- Saturday, September 26th from 6am - 10am
- Location - Wyndham Hotel, 2 Riverfront Pl, North Little Rock, 72114. Look for the BDB100 tent in the parking lot at the intersection of Riverfront and Willow.
Athletes are encouraged to maintain social distancing on course, avoid congregating in large groups, wear masks where social distancing is not possible, and follow all local and state health guidelines.
What About the Driveway Challenge?
The Driveway Challenges will be tracked through RaceJoy app and open to those who cannot, or wish not to, travel to Little Rock / North Little Rock and ride the actual route. The Driveway Challenges will offer various options that can be completed from your driveway (or any other starting point) based on distance. The Driveway Challenge is not a competition, it is a goal-oriented ride you can complete anywhere (just sign up and go ride your bike from anywhere).
Athletes are encouraged to maintain social distancing when riding, avoid congregating in large groups, wear masks where social distancing is not possible, and follow all local and state health guidelines.
To register: (If you are already registered for, you will receive an email to edit your registration to move into the Solo, Driveway or Defer to 2021 at no charge and will receive an email in the coming days with details about the event ) for anyone not already registered, follow these steps:
- Register via BikeReg.com (By including your address we can ship your SWAG, finisher medal and event t-shirt. Note: for your convenience you can add a link to your social media post at any time.)
- You will receive a confirmation email that contains RaceJoy links with detailed information on how to complete the process. If you do not receive, then following this LINK.